CASI LEVEL 2 SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR COURSE
5 or 6 WEEKS – SUN PEAKS, CANADA – £4995
Our 5 or 6 week Level 2 snowboard instructor courses start in January and February. If you want to arrive earlier to brush up your riding this can be extended to seven or eight weeks.
You’ll join our 11 week snowboard instructor programme at Sun Peaks Resort, Canada, after the CASI Level 1 exams. You’ll start by refreshing your skills with some teaching and shadowing at the sports school. The Level 2 snowboard instructor course training then begins the following week and continues until the Level 2 exams in February or March.
Sun Peaks resort is a friendly village – more European in flavour than North American. You can board from your hotel to the nearest lift and to the sports school. The homely environment and convenient location allows you to relax and focus on getting the job done.
By the time you arrive in January or February for a Level 2 snowboard instructor course, the snow is at its very best. The foundation is deep, and there’s still lots more to come.
The snow school at Sun Peaks Resort offers the highest level of training for CASI Level 3 and Level 4 snowboard instructors. The same high-quality CASI trainers will teach you during this Level 2 Snowboard Instructor Course.
The January level 2 snowboard instructor course can be extended to a level 2 & 3 training programme, please call us for prices and availability.
What they said
- CASI Level 2 Snowboard Instructor Course ReviewEllie Day “The course was split into equal measures of riding and teaching so we were confident in both areas going into the exam. And of course there were a fair few days we just rode powder and trees! The accommodation at the Hearthstone [...]Read more
What you’ll get
- Training 5 hours a day, 5 days a week,
from CASI Level 3/4 instructors
- CASI Level 2 ski instructor training
- Shadow teaching
- CASI Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Spend a day with Ski Patrol
- Option to add 3 day Adaptive Sports Qualification
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Luxury shared hotel accommodation (Single room available – supplement payable)
- Breakfast & evening meals 7 days a week
- Season lift pass
Hearthstone Lodge Hotel:
- Ski-in, Ski-out
- Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Ski Storage
- High Speed Internet
- En-suite bedroom, kitchen, fireplace, cable & satellite TV
Boarding on a shoestring?
Call us on 44(0) 1736 763 402 to discuss our self catering option
Five hours training a day, total 25 hours a week.
On the first morning you can purchase equipment, and from then we’re on the slopes guiding you around the resort.
- Week 1: Settling in, exploring and teaching experience with lesson shadowing and scheduled additional courses
- Week 2: Level 2 CASI training riding switch, carving and short turns
- Week 3: Level 2, all-mountain, freestyle, teaching and assessment by Level 2 examiners
- Week 4: Teaching practice for bumps, on piste and assessment by course examiners
- Week 5: Condensed Level 2 training, powder and exam preparation
- Week 6: Level 2 exams. End of season celebration
Days with Snow Patrol and the Adaptive Sports Course are slotted in around the programme.
CASI snow park coaching courses are arranged to suit your schedule.