CASI LEVEL 2 SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR COURSE
6 WEEKS – SUN PEAKS, CANADA – FROM £4550
Our 6 week Level 2 snowboard instructor courses start in December and February. If you want to arrive earlier to brush up your riding this can be extended to seven or eight weeks. Please call our office on +44 (0)1736 763402 for availability and prices of extra weeks.
You’ll join our 11 week snowboard instructor programme at Sun Peaks Resort, Canada, after the CASI Level 1 exams and you’ll start by refreshing your skills.
Sun Peaks resort is a friendly village – more European in flavour than North American. You can board from your hotel to the nearest lift and to the sports school. The homely environment and convenient location allows you to relax and focus on getting the job done.
By the time you arrive in December or February for a Level 2 snowboard instructor course, the snow is at its very best. The foundation is deep, and there’s still lots more to come.
The snow school at Sun Peaks Resort offers the highest level of training for CASI Level 3 and Level 4 snowboard instructors. The same high-quality CASI trainers will teach you during this Level 2 Snowboard Instructor Course.
The December level 2 snowboard instructor course can be extended to a level 2 & 3 training programme, please call us for prices and availability.
What they said
CASI Level 2
How long for?
Sun Peaks Resort, BC, Canada
31st December 2017 / 18th Feb 2018
30th December 2018 / 17th Feb 2018
CASI Level 1 certified or international equivalent – call us for more information
Without Flights £4550
With Flights £5350 (From London)
Secure your place with £300 deposit
What you’ll get
- Training 5 hours a day, 5 days a week,
from CASI Level 3/4 instructors
- CASI Level 2 ski instructor training
- Shadow teaching
- CASI Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Spend a day with Ski Patrol
- Option to add 3 day Adaptive Sports Qualification
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Flights and transfers (where applicable)
- Shared hotel accommodation (Single room available – supplement payable)
- Breakfast & evening meals 5 days a week
- Season lift pass
Hearthstone Lodge Hotel:
- Ski-in, Ski-out
- Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Ski Storage
- High Speed Internet
- En-suite bedroom, kitchen, fireplace, cable & satellite TV
Boarding on a shoestring?
Call us on 44(0) 1736 763 402 to discuss our self catering option
Five hours training a day, total 25 hours a week.
On the first morning you can purchase equipment, and from then we’re on the slopes guiding you around the resort.
- Week 1: Settling in, exploring and teaching experience with lesson shadowing and scheduled additional courses
- Week 2: Level 2 CASI training riding switch, carving and short turns
- Week 3: Level 2, all-mountain, freestyle, teaching and assessment by Level 2 examiners
- Week 4: Teaching practice for bumps, on piste and assessment by course examiners
- Week 5: Condensed Level 2 training, powder and exam preparation
- Week 6: Level 2 exams. End of season celebration
Days with Snow Patrol and the Adaptive Sports Course are slotted in around the programme.
CASI snow park coaching courses are arranged to suit your schedule.