Casi Levels 1 & 2 Snowboard Instructor Course
13 Weeks – Panorama, Canada – £7400
If you want to be a snowboard instructor enrol on our 13 week snowboard instructor course and gain your internationally recognised CASI level 1 and level 2 qualifications.
The programme starts in early January, so you’ll be fully qualified by March, enabling you to work as a snowboard instructor back in Europe before the snow melts or stay on for an extra week or two in Canada.
As soon as you are qualified we can arrange interviews for you with our European partners who often recruit newly qualified instructors in time for their busy periods in March and April.*
Back-to-back success in both courses comes from the quality and consistency of the training, from some of Canada’s best Level 3 and 4 instructors. Designed for all riders, you will train for every day and spend at least one day a week alongside Panorama Snow School giving you plenty of opportunity to refine your teaching skills. If you’ve got determination and the drive to succeed and you’re competent on European blue runs, this is the snowboard instructor course for you!
Panorama Mountain Village enjoys some of the most dramatic scenery in Canada, so you’ll be enjoying week after week of boarding on some of the most amazing terrain in the world. Plus, your accommodation is right in the village – so you can ride almost to the door.
Extend your stay for £350 a week and you can enjoy a variety of additional activities – free riding, heli-boarding or other on-snow qualifications such as park courses and/or avalanche course.
Heliskiing – £450
Park Course – £160 Road trip to Kicking Horse – £95.00
What they said
CASI Levels 1 & 2
How long for?
2nd January 2018
You must be confident snowboarding European blue runs
Option to add Heli Skiing, Avalanche Course, Race Coach Course and Park Course, please contact us for prices.
What you’ll get
- Level 1 and 2 training and mentoring
- CASI Level 1 snowboard instructor exam
- Shadow teaching with ski school
- CASI Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Option to add heli-boarding, park course, avalanche training and first aid
- Option to add adaptive sports qualification
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Shared apartment accommodation. (Single rooms available – supplement payable)
- Weekly meal plan card which includes 20% discount at all resort owned restaurants, bars and cafes
- Season lift pass
- Visa assistance if you want to work
- Option to visit other resorts
Panorama Mountain Village – Horsethief Lodge
- Slope side, next to lift location
- Free use of Panorama Spring Pools with Hot tubs
- Free Use of Resort Gym Facilities
- Ski Lockers
- Wifi Internet
- Shared En-suite room with mountain views & flat Screen TV
- Self catering facilities
Training coaching and mentoring will be 5 days a week.
- Week 1: Settling in, exploring and an introduction to the CSIA level 1 standards, teaching methods and competencies.
- Weeks 2-5: Ski improvement, exam preparation, teaching practice and level 1 exam
- Week 6: Teaching experience, lesson shadowing and scheduled additional courses
- Week 7-11: Introduction to the CSIA level 2 standards, teaching methods and competencies. Training to include moguls (bumps) powder, treeline skiing, dynamic carving, advanced teaching, all mountain and freeride skiing.
- Week 12: Level 2 exam
- Enjoy the remaining time free skiing exploring and maybe do that Heli trip you been promising yourself