CASI level 1 snowboard instructor course
4 Weeks – Panorama, Canada – £4250
Train to be a snowboard instructor in 4 weeks. The programme starts in November and a confident snowboarder can complete and be back home before Christmas. This course is a forerunner to our Ski Patrol programme, which is also available to snowboarders.
Our snowboard instructor short courses lead to a CASI Level 1 qualification. There will be 20 days of intensive training, which will radically improve your snowboarding skills.
Panorama is in British Columbia and enjoys some of the most dramatic scenery within the Canadian Rockies. As a snow-sure resort, you’re guaranteed an amazing time in the Champagne powder – even before Christmas.
With your hotel on the slopes you can ride to work every day. Enjoy the experience of a lifetime and come home as a respected snowboard instructor. And whilst in resort why not try out heli-boarding – the chopper leaves from your doorstep?
This course is ideal for those with limited time, and is perfect for those wanting a break from the norm, or looking to take the first steps to becoming a snowboard instructor.
What they said
What you’ll get
- 25 hours a week training from CASI Level 3/4 instructors
- CASI Level 1 snowboard instructor exam
- Shadow teaching
- CASI Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Hotel accommodation (Single room available – supplement available)
- Meal card worth $115 per week, with 20% discount throughout the resort
- Season lift pass
Tamarack Lodge or Ski Tip Lodge
- Slope side, next to lift location
- Free use of Panorama Spring Pools with Hot tubs
- Free Use of Resort Gym
- Ski Lockers
- High Speed Internet
- Shared En-suite room with mountain views & flat Screen TV (Single rooms available – supplement payable)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave).
- Week 1: Resort orientation, training and begin level 1 training – level 1 standards
- Week 2: Snowboard improvement, technique and lesson shadowing
- Week 3: Training covers teaching & shadow teaching and CASI Level 1 exam preparation.
- Week 4: CASI Level 1 exam and celebrations