CSIA LEVEL 1 SKI INSTRUCTOR SHORT COURSE
4 Weeks – PANORAMA, CANADA – £4250
Join our ski instructor short course and become an instructor within 4 weeks.
This short course leads to the CSIA Level 1 qualification. Four weeks of intensive training will radically improve your skiing and at the end you can walk away as a Canadian qualified ski instructor.
Panorama, British Columbia, is in the heart of the Purcell Mountain Range, and is home to some of the driest and fluffiest Champagne powder in the world. With your hotel on the slopes you won’t waste any time travelling to and from the ski area.
And whilst in Panorama why not take a trip to the backcountry and try out heli-skiing? The helicopter leaves from your doorstep!
What they said
What you’ll get
- Up to 25 hours a week training
from CSIA Level 3/4 instructors
- CSIA Level 1 ski instructor exam
- Shadow teaching
- CSIA Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Hotel accommodation (Single room available – supplement payable)
- Meal card worth $115 per week,
with 20% discount throughout the resort
- Season lift pass
Tamarack Lodge or Ski Tip Lodge
- Slope side, next to lift location
- Free use of Panorama Spring Pools with Hot tubs
- Free Use of Resort Gym
- Ski Lockers
- High Speed Internet
- Shared En-suite room with mountain views & flat Screen TV (Single rooms available – supplement payable)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave).
- Week 1: Resort orientation, training and begin level 1 training – level 1 standards
- Week 2: Ski improvement, technique and lesson shadowing
- Week 3: Training covers teaching & shadow teaching and CSIA Level 1 exam preparation.
- Week 4: CSIA Level 1 exam and celebrations