CSIA Level 2 Ski instructor course
6 weeks Level 2 – Sun Peaks, Canada – From £4550
Our 6 week Level 2 ski instructor courses start in December and February. If you want to arrive earlier to brush up your skiing, this can be extended. Please call our office on +44 (0)1736 763402 for availability and up to date prices of extra weeks.
You will begin the course by refreshing your skills and joining a group which has just completed their Level 1 exams. You will be working towards CSIA level 2 standards – See Level 2 standards here.
Sun Peaks resort has a friendly village vibe, more European in flavour than North American. You can ski from your hotel to the nearest lift and sports school. This homely and convenient environment allows you to relax and focus on your course
Whilst in resort there are also opportunities to take additional courses such as Adaptive Sports. Many of our clients improve their carving technique on a CSCF race coaching course, and the park enthusiasts can learn more about safety and park skills on a Park Instructor course.
The level 2 ski instructor course departing in December can be extended to a level 2 & 3 training programme, please call us for prices and availability.
What they said
CSIA Level 2
How long for?
Sun Peaks Resort, BC, Canada
31st December 2017 / 18th Feb 2018
30th December 2018 / 17th Feb 2019
CSIA Level 1 certified or international equivalent – call us for more information
Without Flights £4550
With Flights £5350 (From London)
Secure your place with £300 deposit
What you’ll get
- Flights and transfers (if applicable)
- Shared hotel accommodation (Single room available – supplement payable)
- Breakfast & evening meals 5 days a week
- Season lift pass
Hearthstone Lodge Hotel:
- Ski-in, Ski-out
- Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Ski Storage
- High Speed Internet
- En-suite bedroom, kitchen, fireplace, cable & satellite TV
Five hours coaching a day, five days a week. Total 25 hours per week. On the first morning of training you will be assessed and sorted into groups according to ability.
- Week 1: Settling in, mountain orientation and teaching experience with lesson shadowing and scheduled additional courses
- Week 2: Level 2 CSIA training. Bumps and short radius turns, powder and dynamic carving
- Week 3: Level 2 all-mountain training, teaching and assessment by Level 2 examiners
- Week 4: Teaching practice for bumps, intermediate parallel and Level 2 assessment by the course examiners
- Week 5: Condensed Level 2 training, powder and exam preparation
- Week 6: Level 2 exams. End of season celebration
Days with Ski Patrol and extra courses are slotted in around your programme.
Take your qualifications to the next level.
If you already have a Level 1 qualification in ski instructing, whether this is a British, Australian, Irish or other national certification, then the CSIA will recognise its equivalency and you can enrol for this course.
Call us on 44(0) 1736 763 402 for advice on level 2 training.