CSIA LEVELS 1 & 2 SKI INSTRUCTOR COURSE
13 WEEKS – PANORAMA, CANADA – £7400
Join our 13 week ski instructor course and gain internationally recognised CSIA level 1 & 2 qualifications.
Prices include return flights from UK (flights from European airports can be arranged – please ring for a quote), transfers to resort, accommodation and food for the full season, Level 1 and level 2 training, level 1 exam, seasons lift pass, CSIA membership, CSIA licence, all course reading material and video analysis.
No Visa Required:
You do not need a Canadian working holiday visa to take part on this course.
Starting early January this level 1 & 2 ski instructor programme allows you to train at a leisurely pace throughout the season. You will be progressively trained and prepared for the level 2 exam which is at the end of March.
Tuition is delivered by some of Canada’s best Level 3 and 4 instructors and you will spend at least one day a week working alongside the ski school.
If you are confident on European blue runs and have the determination to succeed, this is the perfect course for you!
Your qualifications will allow you to work internationally, and once qualified we can arrange interviews for you at a variety of resorts around the world.
Panorama Mountain Village has some of the most dramatic scenery of any Canadian resort. With your accommodation only seconds away from the nearest lift, you can enjoy endless skiing on some of the best terrain in the world, surrounded by the stunning views of the Canadian Rockies.
There are a variety of additional activities and courses you can take during the season. We will arrange race coaching courses, avalanche courses, Heli skiing and park courses.
With Heli skiing operating in the resort we can often get some good last minute deals to fill the empty seats. Just ask our resort manager for details.
The price to extend your stay is £350 per week.
Heliskiing – £650
Race Coaching – £210 Road trip to Kicking Horse £95.00
What they said
What you’ll get
- Level 1 and 2 training and mentoring
- CSIA Level 1 ski instructor exam
- Shadow teaching with ski school
- CSIA Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Option to add heli-skiing, race coaching, avalanche training and first aid
- Option to add adaptive sports qualification
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Shared apartment accommodation. (Single rooms available – supplement payable)
- Weekly meal plan card which includes 20% discount at all resort owned restaurants, bars and cafes
- Season lift pass
- Visa assistance if you want to work
- Option to visit other resorts
Panorama Mountain Village – Horsethief Lodge
- Slope side, next to lift location
- Free use of Panorama Spring Pools with Hot tubs
- Free Use of Resort Gym Facilities
- Ski Lockers
- Wifi Internet
- Shared En-suite room with mountain views & flat Screen TV
- Self catering facilities
Training coaching and mentoring will be 5 days a week.
- Week 1: Settling in, exploring and an introduction to the CSIA level 1 standards, teaching methods and competencies.
- Weeks 2-5: Ski improvement, exam preparation, teaching practice and level 1 exam
- Week 6: Teaching experience, lesson shadowing and scheduled additional courses
- Week 7-11: Introduction to the CSIA level 2 standards, teaching methods and competencies. Training to include moguls (bumps) powder, treeline skiing, dynamic carving, advanced teaching, all mountain and freeride skiing.
- Week 12: Level 2 exam
- Enjoy the remaining time free skiing exploring and maybe do that Heli trip you been promising yourself