SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR SHORT COURSE NEW ZEALAND
5 WEEKS – QUEENSTOWN, NEW ZEALAND – £6450
If snowboarding is your passion, then what better way to spend your summer holidays than riding the rails and shooting the chutes at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables in New Zealand.
With 6 terrain parks between the two resorts including the world famous gully ‘The Stash’ and the evening ‘park in the dark’ specials, you could not choose a better snowboard instructor short course than the one based at Queenstown. And, for good measure we throw in a day’s heli boarding so you can discover untouched New Zealand back country.
Our intensive and challenging 5 week New Zealand snowboard instructor short course is designed for you to attain internationally recognised qualifications – SBINZ Level 1 & 2 in the shortest time possible. You will be amazed at how quickly we can improve your riding and get you teaching.
On our New Zealand snowboard instructor short course, you’ll train at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables and live in the nearby town of Queenstown. Here at the heart of New Zealand’s adventure capital, you will have a winter experience of a life time.
Your instructor programme includes 5 hours tuition a day and unlimited opportunities for personal development 6 days each week, you’ll also receive regular assessment, evening sessions and video analysis. Improving quickly, you’ll be prepared to take your Level 1 SBINZ certification in week three and your level 2 at the end of the course.
What they said
What you’ll get
- 6 days a week instruction & mentoring
- SBINZ membership
- SBINZ Level 1 exam
- SBINZ Level 2 exam
- Season lift pass for 2 resorts – The Remarkables & Coronet Peak
- Transport to the slopes 7 days a week
- Work experience
- Heli-boarding day
- Fun race and BBQ day
- Board Tuning Seminar
- Night Sessions including video analysis
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Welcome meeting
- Self – catered accommodation
- All tuition
- Heli-board trip
- Fun Race & BBQ day
- Big Bash party on last evening
Pinewood Lodge, Queenstown
- Self-catering rooms with kitchens (2 per room)
- Laundry with dryer
- Drying room
- Ski Tuning room
- Free Wi Fi
- Week 1: Orientation and introduction to SBINZ methods. Personal riding improvement teaching absolute beginners and shadowing
- Week 2: Riding Improvement. Teaching controlled turns and demonstrations for beginners. Shadow teaching and pre exam review
- Week 3: SBINZ Level 1 exam – held over 5 days
- Week 4: SBINZ level 2 preparation. On and off piste riding improvement. Level 3 turns and teaching.
- Week 5: SBINZ level 2 exam – held over 5 days. Big Party.