Off Piste Heli Skiing Adventures
A once-in-a-lifetime heli skiing adventure in Canada
Prepare to dare with our off piste training, spend 5 days of your holiday with professional instructors honing your technique and skills for powder. Your new found off piste confidence will see you exploring the back country routes of the Taynton bowl before taking on the heli skiing adventure of your life!
Our heli skiing preparation holidays are perfect for those who fancy a challenge or have exhausted the red and black runs in Europe, you’ll spend hour after hour freeriding, thrill seeking and powder hunting.
The climax of your holiday is an amazing heli ski experience day – feel the rush of adrenalin as you take in the spectacular views flying over the untouched snowcapped mountains. The helicopter will drop you on top of the world in a pristine snow-filled wilderness. It will be the biggest buzz of your life.
What’s included in the price?
So you can focus on your heli skiing holiday we’ve incorporated everything into a comprehensive preparation course. We sort out your entire trip from flights, to lift passes, instruction and heli skiing equipment.
- Heli Skiing Holiday ReviewNeil, 46, Milton Keynes “Back country skiing with virtually no one else on the hill, I think the longest we waited in a lift line was when I need to adjust my boots, amazing. Clear blue skies and easily some of the best off piste skiing I’ve ever done. Give Winter Sports a call, [...]Read more
- Accommodation – Alpine Inn
- Lift pass
- 5 days of off piste training
- 1 day heli ski experience
- Heli skiing equipment
- Optional 2nd day of heli at a discounted rate
- On piste assessment of ability and style
- Stance and balance
- Shallow off piste training – tailored to the groups ability
- Pressure control (very important for back country skiing)
- Turning on shallow and steep slopes
- Handling steeps, deeps and treelines
- Identifying safe routes
- Identifying avalanche risks
- The day starts with breakfast at the Heliport
- A safety brief & route planning discussion
- You’ll then enjoy up to 5 heli drops
- During the day you’ll have a packed lunch on the mountain (the best lunchtime view you’ll ever have)
- Once the day is over, we’ll take you back to the hotel & you can reflect on the awesome day!
The routes will be chosen based on your skiing ability, confidence and how much you want to be challenged. The number of heli drops depends on the length of the runs and weather conditions.
- Day 1: Flights from the UK
- Day 2: Panorama Mountain Tour & day one off piste training
- Day 3: Day 2 off piste training
- Day 4: Day 3 off piste training – Getting deeper, steeper & looking for trees
- Day 5: Free day to practice explore and rest.
- Day 6: Day 4 off piste training – mastering the technique
- Day 7: Day 5 off piste training – preparing for the big day
- Day 8: Breakfast at the Heliport and up and away for the best day of your life
- Day 9: Free ski day – or your chance to fly again, discounted rate available for second flight.
- Day 10: Home time
During the 14 day holiday you will enjoy a few more free-ski and rest days between training – so you can really practice your technique and enjoy Panorama Resort.
Panorama, BC, Canada
You must be comfortable skiing European Blue runs
10 Nights: £2495
14 Nights: £2950
Contact us to book for 2019