Happy Father’s Day
Wishing all Dads out there a happy father’s day, but especially to the Dads who take their snow a little more seriously than the rest. Lets celebrate some of our favourite Snow-Dads.
1) The ‘So darn cute it could even melt the snow’ Dad
There are no words to describe the level of cuteness here. Heart. Melt.
2) The ‘I’ll never embarrass you at Apres’ Dad
He is owning that dance floor, and you are cringing behind your beanie.
3) The ‘I can definitely ride a chairlift’ Dad
Definitely keeping your dignity there, Dad.
4) The ‘I can teach you to ski’ Dad
Dad, please just hire an instructor.
5) The ‘Carry all the equipment’ Dad
Who carries the gear when you get tired, Dad? No one, because you are AWESOME!
6) The ‘I’m not a sore loser’ Dad
Because we all get a snowblower out mid-snowball fight.
7) The ‘Do you want to build a snowman’ Dad
Lets face it, every little girl wants a giant Olaf in their garden!
8) The ‘Who needs snow, anyway?’ Dad
We know you only live for the ski season, but please, now you’re just embarrassing us!
9) The Royal Snow-Dad
Even the Duke & Duchess know the best holidays are on snow!