Want to win a $500 voucher to spend in resort?
Enter our competition for the 2020 season
- Take a photo or video
- Send it in via the resort WhatsApp group or via email to email@example.com.
- The best photo or video submitted each day will be posted on the Winter Sports Company Instagram and Facebook pages. Entries close for submissions on 6th March.
- Photos and videos posted will remain active and the 3 posts from each resort with the most likes by Friday 13th March will be the shortlisted entries. All photos and videos will have 1 week to gain as many likes as possible. The rules are simple – the earlier in the competition you get a photo or video posted, the longer you have to get likes!
- The overall winner from the shortlisted entries will be decided by Winter Sports staff in the UK – and announced on 15th March.
- Winner receives a $500 voucher to spend in resort!
Photo’s and videos can be anything (action shots, selfies, group photos, scenic, apres). Importantly, you can submit as many entries as you like – the more times you enter, the higher your chances you’ll will win the prize!
The Prize: $500 voucher to spend in resort. The winner in Sun Peaks will receive a $500 for Jardines, and the winner in Panorama will be a $500 to spend in resort.
Ideas for photos/videos: group photos, tricks in the park, action shots, resort après antics, fails, an epic run down the mountain or filming from days out – use your imagination!
Videos cannot use copyrighted music.
This competition is by no way endorsed, sponsored or administered by, or associated with Facebook, instagram, snapchat, twitter, youtube or any other social platform. Winners are decided by Winter Sports Company Managers – impartial in the UK office. The Winter Sports Company has the right to amend these conditions or cancel the competition at any time and without warning. The competition will commence from Saturday 25th January 2020 and all entries must be send to Winter Sports Company by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a message via WhatsApp to the resort WhatsApp group. All entries must be submitted by Friday 6th March 2020. The final photo or video will be posted to the Winter Sports Company Instagram and Facebook on Saturday 7th March, the entries will be available to be liked by the public for a full week following the close of the competition and the 3 posts with the most likes and reactions from each resort will be shortlisted. Shortlisted entries will be judged by staff from the Winter Sports Company UK office and a winner for each resort will be announced on 15th March 2020.
There is no limit to the number of entries each person can post, however all videos and photos must be your own and by entering the competition you declaring you have the legal right to distribute the video. Upon entering the competition you give Winter Sports Company the right to share and distribute your videos and photographs. Videos should be no longer than 60 seconds in length – and must not use copyrighted music.
Winners will be notified by the resort representative on Sunday 15th March 2020. The top prize is only available for collection in resort, if you are unable to collect the prize it is non-transferrable, however you can nominate someone in resort to collect the prize on your behalf.