CASI LEVEL 1 SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR COURSE
3 WEEKS/4 WEEKS/5 WEEKS, SUN PEAKS, CANADA – From £3700
This is the holiday of a lifetime. Achievement, fun and snowboarding improvement condensed into around one month. The 3 week programmes start in November and January and are ideal for anyone who can board blue runs in Europe. Extra weeks can be organised for before and after the 3 week course starting in January. Please call our office on +44 (0)1736 763402 for availability and prices.
This short snowboard instructor course leads to the CASI Level 1 qualification. An intensive three to five weeks of training will radically improve your riding ability – and at the finish you can become a snowboard instructor.
All our courses take place at Sun Peaks Resort, Canada. Accommodation is in the Hearthstone Lodge situated right on the slopes and minutes from the lifts and snow school.
This programme is designed for boarders who may only be able to get a limited time off work. To become a snowboard instructor in such a short time requires a high degree of dedication and commitment to the course. With your fellow trainees you will work hard and play hard.
The team of instructors at the Sun Peaks sports school are passionate about snowsports, and will always go that extra mile to help make you a brilliant snowboard instructor. They’ll strip away bad habits (if you have any) and replace them with the skills needed to improve your boarding. Once you’ve perfected the basics you will be ready to tackle powder, steeps and moguls with confidence – and take the CASI Level 1 snowboard instructor exam.
What they said
CASI Level 1
How long for?
Sun Peaks Resort, BC, Canada
3 week courses start
30th Nov 2017 / 18th Jan 2018
29th Nov 2018 / 17th Jan 2019
Extra weeks are charged at approx £350 per week and can be begin before and after the course start date in January. The November start date is a 3 week course only. Please phone our office on +44 (0)1736 763402 to check availability.
You must be comfortable snowboarding European Blue runs
3 Weeks Without Flights £3700
3 Weeks With Flights £4500
Secure your place with £300 deposit
What you’ll get
- Up to 25 hours a week training
- CASI Level 1 snowboard instructor exam
- Shadow teaching
- CASI Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Option to add 3 day Adaptive Sports Qualification
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Flights and transfers (if applicable)
- Shared hotel accommodation (Single room available – supplement payable)
- Breakfast & evening meals 5 days a week
- Season lift pass
Hearthstone Lodge Hotel:
- Ski-in, Ski-out
- Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Ski Storage
- High Speed Internet
- En-suite bedroom, kitchen, fireplace, cable & satellite TV
Want to live it up, or need to cut costs?
Get a 4 Star stay at the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel, or go self-catering at the Hearthstone.
Call us on 44(0) 1736 763 402 for an option to match your budget
25 hours of training per week.
On the first morning of training you will be assessed and sorted into groups according to ability.
- Week 1: Exploring, snowboard improvement, technique and all mountain boarding (4 & 5 week courses only)
- Week 2: Introduction to carving, short radius, treeline and powder (1st week of 3 week course.
- Week 3: CASI Level 1 exam preparation, teaching practice and assessment by CASI Level 1 course examiner (2nd week of 3 week course)
- Week 4: CASI Level 1 course exam (3rd week of 3 week course)
- Week 5: Teaching, work experience and working with SkiPatrol (5 week course only)
Days with Ski Patrol and the Adaptive Sports Course are organised around the programme