CASI LEVEL 3 SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR COURSE
6 WEEKS – SUN PEAKS, CANADA – FROM £4550
The CASI Level 3 Snowboard Instructor Course is available to advanced snowboarders who hold a current Level 2 licence. This 6 week programme includes time for the 5 day Level 3 pre-course and prepare you for the CASI Level 3 exams. See CASI Level 3 standards.
Our CASI Level 3 Snowboard Instructor Course is delivered by the sports school at Sun Peaks Resort, Canada – a top level training centre for Canadian snowboard instructors.
The sports school at Sun Peaks Resort has over 90 working instructors, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to shadow lessons and gain some important teaching practice. Here you’ll quickly learn the terrain and become part of their team.
Sun Peaks is ideal for the CASI Level 3 Snowboard Instructor Course, allowing you focus and relaxation in equal measure with its small and friendly village feel. From your hotel door you can snowboard to the nearest lift and sports school.
If you feel you need extra time to prepare for the Level 3 course, we also provide the option to add up to two extra weeks’ boarding to your trip. During the additional two weeks you can practice your snowboarding and get some extra hours of instructor shadowing. Please call our office on +44 (0)1736 763402 for availability and prices.
What they said
- CASI Level 3 Snowboard Instructor Course ReviewRichard Ellis “The Level 3 snowboard instructor course has allowed me to turn a hobby into a career. I am returning to Sun Peaks this year as an instructor. The thing I enjoyed most about the training was it gave me the opportunity to ride [...]Read more
CASI Level 3
How long for?
Sun Peaks Resort, BC, Canada
18th Feb 2018 / 17th Feb 2019
CASI Level 2 certified or international equivalent. Call for more information.
Without Flights £4550
With Flights £5350 (From London)
Secure your place with £300 deposit
What you’ll get
- Training 5 hours a day, 4 days a week,
from CASI Level 3/4 instructors
- CASI Level 3 snowboard instructor training
- Shadow teaching
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Shadow Ski Patrol
- Option to add 3 day Adaptive Sports Qualification
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Flights and transfers (if applicable)
- Shared hotel accommodation (Single room available – supplement payable)
- Breakfast & evening meals 5 days a week
- Season lift pass
Hearthstone Lodge Hotel:
- Ski-in, Ski-out
- Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Ski Storage
- High Speed Internet
- En-suite bedroom, kitchen, fireplace, cable & satellite TV
- Week 1. Review skills concept and basic competencies. Instructor Training / Pedagogy training and practice teach. Video session.
- Week 2. Groomed terrain riding/ introduction of advanced competencies / Practice teach / video session.
- Week 3. CASI Level 3 Pre-exam course – 30 hours. Price: $654.16. Candidates receive coaching in three areas: instructor training skills, riding skills (all-mountain freeriding and basic freestyle) and teaching skills.
- Week 4. Freestyle riding/ application of advanced competencies/ Practice teach /video session
- Week 5. Review individual rider deficiencies. Freestyle riding and application of advanced competencies. Video sessions/ practice teach all material.
- Week 6. Exam week. Course exam $274.82.
Students opting for the eight week course will receive two weeks of practice, preparation and instructor shadowing prior to the six weeks listed.