Casi Levels 1 & 2 Snowboard Instructor Course – Including Heli-Boarding
11 Weeks – Including Heli-Boarding – Panorama, Canada – From £6800
If you’re a winter adventurer with a desire to become a snowboard instructor and experience Heli-boarding in just 1 season, enrol on our 11 week snowboard instructor course in Panorama and gain your internationally recognised CASI level 1 and level 2 qualifications.
Over 11 weeks your riding will improve quickly and before you know you’ll be tackling powder, steeps, bumps and the snow park with style and confidence.
Back-to-back success in both level 1 and 2 courses comes from the quality and consistency of training, which you receive from some of Canada’s best Level 3 and 4 instructors. Designed for all riders, you will train and shadow Monday – Friday* and spend at least one day a week alongside Panorama Snow School giving you plenty of opportunity to refine your teaching skills. If you’ve got determination and the drive to succeed and you’re competent on European blue runs, this is the snowboard instructor course for you!
Panorama Mountain Village enjoys some of the most dramatic scenery in Canada, so you’ll be enjoying week after week of boarding on some of the most amazing terrain in the world. Plus, your accommodation is right in the village – so you can ride almost to the door.
Whether you wish to extend your stay (before or after the course) or aim to do park or avalanche courses or if you want to roadtrip to other nearby resorts, we can arrange these for you.
Additional Weeks – £350 (per week)
Park Course – £160 Road trip to Kicking Horse – £95.00
Prices are approximate for additional courses and coach trips.
What they said
CASI Levels 1 & 2
How long for?
17th January 2019 / 16th January 2020
You must be confident snowboarding European blue runs
Without Flights £6550
With Flights £6995 (From London)
Heli-boarding included as standard. Option to add additional weeks, Avalanche Course, Race Coach Course and Park Course, please contact us for prices.
Secure your place with a £300 deposit
What you’ll get
- Heli-Boarding Day with Avalanche Awareness training
- Level 1 and 2 training and mentoring
- CASI Level 1 snowboard instructor exam
- Shadow teaching with ski school
- CASI Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Option to add extra weeks, park course, avalanche training and first aid
- Option to add adaptive sports qualification
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Flights from UK and transfers (if applicable)
- Shared apartment accommodation. (Single rooms available – supplement payable)
- Weekly meal plan card which includes 20% discount at all resort owned restaurants, bars and cafes
- Season lift pass
- Heli-boarding experience day
- Visa assistance if you want to work
- Option to visit other resorts
Panorama Mountain Village – Pine Inn
- Slope side, next to lift location
- Free use of Panorama Spring Pools with Hot tubs
- Free Use of Resort Gym Facilities
- Ski Lockers
- Wifi Internet
- Shared En-suite room with mountain views & flat Screen TV
- Meal Card worth $210 per week and discounts across restaurants in resort
Training coaching and mentoring will be 5 days a week.
- Week 1: Settling in, exploring and an introduction to the CSIA level 1 standards, teaching methods and competencies.
- Weeks 2-3: Ski improvement, exam preparation, teaching practice and level 1 exam
- Week 4-66: Teaching experience, lesson shadowing and scheduled additional courses
- Week 7-10: Introduction to the CSIA level 2 standards, teaching methods and competencies. Training to include moguls (bumps) powder, treeline skiing, dynamic carving, advanced teaching, all mountain and freeride skiing.
- Week 11: Level 2 exam and Heliboarding experience day.