CASI level 1 snowboard instructor course
3 Weeks – Panorama, Canada – From £3700
Train to be a snowboard instructor in 3 weeks. The programme starts in November and a confident snowboarder can complete and be back home before Christmas. We also run a level 1 snowboard instructor course as an addition to our Ski Patrol programme, which is also available to snowboarders.
Our snowboard instructor short courses lead to a CASI Level 1 qualification. There will be 3 weeks of intensive training, which will radically improve your snowboarding skills.
Panorama is in British Columbia and enjoys some of the most dramatic scenery within the Canadian Rockies. As a snow-sure resort, you’re guaranteed an amazing time in the Champagne powder – even before Christmas.
With your hotel on the slopes you can ride to work every day. Enjoy the experience of a lifetime and come home as a respected snowboard instructor. And whilst in resort why not try out heli-boarding – the chopper leaves from your doorstep.
This course is ideal for those with limited time, and is perfect for those wanting a break from the norm, or looking to take the first steps to becoming a snowboard instructor.
What they said
How long for?
30th November 2017
29th November 2018
You must be comfortable snowboarding on European Blue runs
£3700 – without flights
£4500 – included flights (from London)
Secure your place with a £300 deposit
What you’ll get
- Up to 25 hours a week training from CASI Level 3/4 instructors
- CASI Level 1 snowboard instructor exam
- Shadow teaching
- CASI Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Flights and transfers from UK (if applicable)
- Hotel accommodation (Single room available – supplement available)
- Meal card worth $115 per week, with 20% discount throughout the resort
- Season lift pass
Tamarack Lodge or Ski Tip Lodge
- Slope side, next to lift location
- Free use of Panorama Spring Pools with Hot tubs
- Free Use of Resort Gym
- Ski Lockers
- High Speed Internet
- Shared En-suite room with mountain views & flat Screen TV (Single rooms available – supplement payable)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave).
- Week 1: Resort orientation, training and begin level 1 training – level 1 standards
- Week 2: Snowboard improvement, technique and lesson shadowing
- Week 3: Level 1 prep and CASI Level 1 exam and celebrations