CSIA LEVELS 1 & 2 SKI INSTRUCTOR COURSE
11 WEEKS – INCLUDING HELI SKIING – PANORAMA, CANADA – FROM £6800
This ski instructor course course cannot be beaten on package, location, or price! Included as standard in this epic 11 week programme is accommodation, meals, lift pass, world class level 1 and 2 ski training, level 1 exam fee, CSIA membership and licence, and the cherry on top of this already incredible sundae – a heli-skiing trip of a lifetime at the end of your course.
Within 11 weeks you can achieve internationally recognised qualifications CSIA level 1 and level 2. Over the season your skiing will improve quickly and before you know it you’ll be tackling powder, steeps and moguls with style and confidence.
Starting in January this level 1 & 2 ski instructor programme gives you the opportunity to train with CSIA level 3 and 4 instructors in Canadian winter paradise, Panorama Mountain Resort. Panorama has some of the best vertical in North America and is one of Canada’s hidden gems. With enough terrain to have you still discovering new areas in week 10, Panorama is a ski-in, ski-out resort perfect for ski instructor training. Who wants to ride a bus when you can glide the slopes?
Panorama Mountain Village has some of the most dramatic scenery of any Canadian resort. With your accommodation only seconds away from the nearest lift, you can enjoy endless skiing on some of the best terrain in the world, surrounded by the stunning views of the Canadian Rockies.
If you are confident on European blue runs, have the determination to succeed, and have always dreamed of a heli-ski adventure, this is the perfect course for you!
There are a variety of additional activities and courses you can take during the season – and of course this course INCLUDES a heli-ski day. We can also arrange additional weeks accommodation, coach travel to other resorts or nearby Calgary, and we can offer race coaching, avalanche, park and terrain courses.
The price to extend your stay is £350 per week
Race Coaching – £210
Road trip to Kicking Horse £95.00
You do not need a Canadian working holiday visa to take part on this course.
What they said
What you’ll get
- Level 1 and 2 training and mentoring
- CSIA Level 1 ski instructor exam
- Shadow teaching with ski school
- CSIA Membership
- Instructor Licence
- Video analysis
- Heli-Skiing Day Trip (including Avalanche skills awareness)
- Option to add race coaching, avalanche training and first aid
- Option to add adaptive sports qualification
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Flights from UK and transfers (if applicable)
- Shared apartment accommodation. (Single rooms available – supplement payable)
- Weekly meal plan card which includes 10% discount at all resort owned restaurants, bars and cafes
- Season lift pass
- Heli Skiing Trip
- Visa assistance if you want to work
- Option to visit other resorts
Panorama Mountain Village – Pine Inn
- Slope side, just steps from the chair lift.
- Free use of Panorama Spring Pools with Hot tubs
- Free Use of Resort Gym Facilities
- Ski Lockers
- Wifi Internet
- Shared En-suite room with mountain views & flat Screen TV
- Meal Card loaded with $210 per week and discounts across restaurants in the resort.
Training coaching and mentoring will be 5 days a week.
- Week 1: Settling in, exploring and an introduction to the CSIA level 1 standards, teaching methods and competencies.
- Weeks 2-3: Ski improvement, exam preparation, teaching practice and level 1 exam
- Week 4-6: Teaching experience, lesson shadowing, scheduled additional courses and introduction to CSIA level 2 standards, teaching methods and competencies.
- Week 7-10: Training to include moguls (bumps) powder, treeline skiing, dynamic carving, advanced teaching, all mountain and freeride skiing. CSIA level 2 training module and credits module.
- Week 11: Level 2 exam, celebrations and back country Heli-ski experience day.