COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION
PAGE UPDATED: 5th December
COVID-19 Moving Forward
After a difficult 18 months I think we can finally start looking to the future with a bit of positivity and confidence. Although COVID is still very much part of our lives and probably will be for many years to come, with the advancements of Vaccines around the world we can look to a return to normality sooner than later.
Until then we want you to be able to book with confidence knowing that your money is protected. Even though we hope next Winter will be back to normal, just in case we will still be applying all our COVID policies to any booking we take in the coming year.
This Means in Brief:
- Your deposit and any money paid is fully refundable should Covid significantly effect your booking before departure.
- You can change your booking 8 weeks before departure with no change fee, does not apply to Internships.
- Your package if booked with flight is fully protected by our ATOL or Financial Failure insurance if without.
- Cancellation of Course before departure.
- Government travel restrictions prevent entry to country. This does not include receiving a positive COVID test before your flight.
- FCO travel advisory, advising against travel to that country
- Any course date change greater that 1 week as per your agreed booked departure date.
In the extremely unlikely event of the Winter Sports being no longer financially able to trade, your package if booked with flights is Fully protected by our ATOL insurance. This means if pre departure then all your money paid is protected and will be refunded. If you book without flights and are a citizen of an EEA country. then your trip is fully covered by our Finacial Failure Insurance provided by International Passanger Protection. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We very much hope that by next year the likely hood of COVID shutting down the resorts is highly unlikely. If this was to happen we will still support our clients and provide the same terms as we did for this winter.
- Refund a proportion of your trip, pro rata minus elements used. This means if you are 8 weeks through a 10 week course then we will refund 20% of the cost of your course.
- We will not refund any elements you have fully used such as flights, season lift pass or exams completed at time of cancellation.
- We will help to arrange all transport changes required to get you home should COVID require you to depart the country.
We can not offer a refund should you become ill prior to departure due to COVID or any other illness, as per our standard terms and conditions. Should you test positive for COVID before departure so preventing your entry into your chosen country then a refund will not be given. Should it be possible to delay your arrival so allowing entry into the country, then all efforts will be made to allow for your late arrival, although this is not guaranteed and will be dealt with on an individual basis. Should your delay be more than 10 days, then in most circumstances it will not be possible to join your selected course. Proper cancellation insurance needs to be individually booked to cover for these scenarios.
World Health Organisation
- WHO COVID-19 Coronavirus Report
- Current Situation
Official UK Websites
- UK Government Response & Information
- NHS Information & Advice
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Travel Advice
- UK Travel Advice – Canada
Official Australia Websites
- Australian Government Department for Foreign Affairs and Trade Coronavirus Travel Advice
- Australian Government Department for Health Information & Advice
Official New Zealand Websites
- New Zealand Foreign Affairs and Trade Coronavirus Information
- New Zealand Ministry of Health Information and Advice
Official USA Websites
- USA Government Information and Advice
- USA Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Information & Advice
Official Ireland Websites