- Use of Website
1.2 Whilst Winter Sports Training Company LTD (‘we’ or ‘us’) shall take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast, accurate and reliable service, wintersportscompany.com is provided on an ‘as available’ and ‘as is’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we and our associated companies make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this website. Including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, completeness, accuracy, security, or any implied warranty arising from your access to, use of, reliance on or otherwise of this website. All information on this website is provided in good faith and for general information purposes only. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk.
2.1 We may provide links to other resources and websites that are maintained and hosted by third parties. You acknowledge that inclusion of outgoing links on the website does not imply any validation by us of the material on third party websites or any associations with their operators and that if you use these links you will be leaving the website, therefore your link to such websites is at your own risk. We make no representations regarding the content of any such website and will not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third-party websites.
3.1 For fraud prevention purposes and to assist your navigation of this website, we may send ‘cookies’ from this website to your computer. We do not obtain, and are not in any way able to gather any personal data from your computer or gather personal information, a cookie cannot view your hard drive or perform any commands on your device or computer. We will not gather any personal data about you unless you personally input this information into our server. Furthermore, computer viruses are not passed through the use of ‘cookies’ via your browser. You may choose to disable ‘cookies’ via your web browser, however this website may not work properly as a result.
5.1. We shall take all reasonable steps to prevent and exclude viruses from this website, however we cannot guarantee such exclusion and we shall not be liable for any damages to your computer or handheld device, any loss or corruption of material or data in transit or any loss or corruption of any material or data when downloaded on to your handheld device or computer system or any other property, by reason of your use of, access to, or downloading of any material from this website howsoever otherwise. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards against viruses before accessing the website, it’s contents and the underlying software and or related software.
- Our Liability
5.1 We shall not be in any event liable to you or to any other person or entity for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use of, reliance on or otherwise use of this website.
5.2 We shall not be in any event liable to you or to any other person or entity for any damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
5.3 Use of this website and these conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK.
Your privacy is important to us, and therefore we operate by the following principles in accordance to the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- The information provided by you, to us during your use of the service, or otherwise when using this website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and online services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning out marketing program.
- We operate a strictly ‘opt in’ marketing policy. Should you opt in to communications from us by our newsletter, via any contact form on our website, we may contact you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you wish to stop receiving such information from Winter Sports Trading Company Ltd then you can email your request to email@example.com clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any email newsletter received.
- We will not sell your personal information. However, should you make a booking with Winter Sports Training Company Ltd, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you to relevant companies, organisations and suppliers, including, but not limited to, airlines, transport companies, restaurants, sports schools and snow sports organisations. In booking with us, you accept for your details to be shared in this way under the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Winter Sports Training Company Ltd may employ the use of third party service providers who may collect your personal data you input into our website. Third party service providers include but are not limited to, secure online payment services, live chat software, white label booking software, plugin software and website and email hosting servers. We do not store credit/debit card details. We ensure all third-party service providers have privacy policies compliant under the GDPR. You have the right to request a list of third party service providers.
- We will not hold personal information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving this website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those to ascertain how you information and data will be treated.
- You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
- By continuing use of our website, you are accepting this policy statement and you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.